Sometimes, it is hard to have a positive attitude about a new beginning, especially when it is because of the end of your marriage. There are steps you can take to make sure that you get a good start.
- Seek Support--Contact your local church or other organizations to find a support group
- Think positively
- Let go of the past
- Make changes to your normal routine
- Spend time with friends
- Seek counseling
- Don't start a relationship until you are emotionally ready
- Focus on work or job hunting
- If you have kids, focus on being the best parent you can be. This is a hard time for them too and they need to be able to lean on you.
It will take time to rebuild your life. Relax and take it one step at a time.