Careers – we are hiring for:
(1) DIVORCE ATTORNEY
Are YOU empathetic, professional, smart, diligent, and determined to be a top litigator? Join an established small family law firm with an excellent reputation. YOU deserve to be respected and appreciated! If you are passionate about practicing your litigation skills in the courtroom, this is the place for you. Our busy law firm is growing and Laura D. Heard Law Firm is looking for talent that works hard to represent our clients with excellence in family law, estate planning, and probate matters. Required: J.D. degree, an attorney licensed by the State Bar of Texas in good standing, with at least 2 years of family law experience.
The prime candidate will work seamlessly with the senior partner as well as administrative staff to effectively serve our clients. We are seeking an attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large client base for family law and probate cases. The candidate MUST be an ATTORNEY licensed to practice law in the State of Texas. We are looking for a leader who wants the thrill of managing a litigation caseload from beginning to end without being micro-managed. Family law isn’t for everyone, but it is rewarding to know that you are making a difference in people’s lives and futures. If you are a driven and talented attorney looking to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer great compensation if you are energetic and dedicated with a strong work ethic and truly care about the people we serve. Your pay will automatically increase with more hours worked.
There are many law firms in San Antonio, but ours has a vision and a culture that is second to none. Don’t miss out on the chance to join a dedicated and dynamic team of professionals with an excellent established reputation. Contact us today if you have outstanding litigation skills, can handle a heavy caseload, can communicate effectively, and are comfortable using today’s legal software! We would love to connect. For more information, you can follow Laura D. Heard Law Firm in YouTube and TikTok.
- Ability to perform efficiently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Represent clients as lead counsel in mediations and trials
ABOUT LAURA D. HEARD LAW FIRM INC.
Laura D. Heard Law Firm Inc. is an established, rapidly-growing woman-owned law firm in San Antonio, TX with a reputation for excellent. We treat our clients, opposing counsel and each other with professionalism and respect. The firm has a dynamic mission statement which includes a Christian world view. We pray with and for clients. The firm is open to persons of all religious beliefs who respect the religious faith of the firm’s founding attorney and whose conduct does not undermine this firm’s unique approach to the practice of law.
We make a positive difference by protecting those who lost a loved one by death or divorce and thereby show God’s love. We take seriously the Biblical instruction to fight for justice to widows and orphans, which is the essence of probate and family law. The Firm’s motto: “Justice Flows from Truth, Compassion, Wisdom & Persistence.” We are changing the world one family at a time.
(2) CLIENT INTAKE SPECIALIST
If you are a natural at listening to people’s problems and desire to work at a law firm which is focused on helping people get through a life crisis of divorce or death of a loved one, and you love to learn, this may be the job for you. We pray for and with our clients on a regular basis. The ideal candidate would be someone who is bilingual in English and Spanish and/or someone who has previously worked in a law firm that does family law for at least 3-5 years. I need someone:
1. Experienced in how to invite new customers through incoming calls and actually take time to let people tell their story, then set appointments, offering practical advice sometimes, but never legal advice.
2. We have two online calendars and I am very particular that they must be kept current at all times.
3. Someone who is not afraid to ask people for money in soft collections – not ugly, but firm and with follow ups;
4. Someone who is familiar with Excel and can enter client information, accurately, on a spreadsheet. Keep track of names and emails, and follow up to keep the customers happy.
5. Someone to ask people to leave us online reviews on a regular basis. The candidate should not be afraid to ask someone if they can assist them to find the Google review spot on their phone and charm them into leaving a review while they are in our waiting room.
6. Someone with a great personality and someone who is reliable.
7. They should be familiar with basic Wordprocessing and be able to write without spelling errors;
8. Multi-task and monitor two different email boxes and notify the appropriate staff member of
incoming client and opposing counsel emails, while returning calls to those potential client inquiries.
9. track the referral source of where the clients found us, and
10. Above all they must be honest and trustworthy. The technical skills and writing skills are important and so are the people skills.
Anyone with a record for drug charges, DWI, theft, or assault need not apply.
If you think this job is for you, send me a 3-5 minute video and tell me why you are the right person for this job.
Please send CV and/or videos to: firstname.lastname@example.org